Gulden Tour DBA Destinations by Ana Gulden is certified servicing Halal Tourism for travel industry with Islamic laws requirements under the supervision of Halal Certificate Services Colombia.
• Our company organize Muslim friendly environment with easy access to halal food, ease of worship and clean and safe accommodation.
• Our company eligible to organize halal awareness tourism courses to restaurateurs, hoteliers and travel industry staff, to equip them with knowledge and understanding in dealing with Muslim travelers.
What is halal tourism?
We prefer to call it Muslim Friendly tourism, which is meant tourism for Muslim travelers who desire to travel with Peace of Mind without having to worry that their Muslim life style will be in jeopardy. This includes the easy access to halal foods, accommodations that faucet for washing, prayer facilities and other basic needs of Muslims.
Who are the halal tourist?
Anyone of Muslim faith who is traveling can be called a halal tourist. However we prefer to use the term Muslim Traveler, who is a person with Muslim faith and is a tourist.
What expectations specific to Muslim travelers?
• Common expectation of Muslim travelers are Muslim friend environment with easy access to halal food, ease of worship, washrooms equipped with water faucet ,and clean and safe accommodation.
• It will be an added value in providing better Muslim friendly services, by having halal awareness tourism courses to hoteliers and travel industry staff, to equip them with knowledge and understanding in dealing with Muslim travelers.
• Having multi-language staff in hotel and travel industry, such as Arabic, will be added advantage to bridge the communication gap, and ease the comfort of Arabic speaking travelers.
What is the importance of having a quality Muslim friendly accommodations?
Quality Muslim Friendly accommodation is most desirable by everyone, regardless of religion or race. Fortunately, Muslim Friendly accommodation calls for quality, cleanliness and access to washing which are all a requirement by the Malaysian authorities before permit is given to operate a hotel, motel or resort. This requirement has tremendously facilitated the proliferation of quality Muslim friendly accommodations, and served to attract Muslim travelers to Malaysia in greater numbers.
The rise of Muslim travelers
Muslim travelers are forming a significant demography of the traveling industry in recent years, due to their increasing disposable income, and cheaper travel cost worldwide. With this rise, comes expectations such as food, lifestyle, and need for religious practice. In 2014, according to a MasterCard study, there were about 108 million Muslim travelers worldwide who spent $105 billion; and the same report projected that by year 2020, there will be 150 million Muslim travelers worldwide spending an equivalent of an estimated $200 billion.
How to get your business Muslim friendly rated
In order to make your facility Muslim Friendly and increase sales. Please click here and fill out the details, or just inquire via the email. We will promptly contact with you.
What type of business we can make Muslim Friendly
• Hotel & Resorts
• Tour Guides
• Food Outlets & Restaurants
• Airports / Airlines
• Cruise Lines
• Hospitals / Clinics
• Spas / Wellness
• Public Transport Operators
• Mall / Shopping Centers
• Public Attractions / Events
• Industrial Parks / Offices
Training and Capacity Building
We provide a broad range of certified courses in Halal and Muslim friendly business to individuals and corporation. Also we offer certificate course that are short and meet immediate needs of industry. Some of these curses are offered via e-learning or webinars that might suit your needs. The courses we offer are as follows;
• Muslim Friendly Hotel and Resort Management
• Muslim friendly Health Tourism
• Halal Food Technology Management
• Halal Assurance System
• Halal Branding and Marketing
• Halal Logistics
• Halal Awareness in Tourism and needs of Muslim Traveler
• Halal Awareness in Food Manufacturing
• Halal Awareness for School Teachers and Principals
• Halal Awareness in Facility Management
• Halal Awareness in Design and Construction Industry
© 2016 DESTINATION by ANA GULDEN DBA GULDEN TOUR